SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE: WORKING SAFELY
Besides supplying fire fighting equipment Hobrand also offers service and maintenance of your safety, rescue and fire fighting equipment. Our Service and Maintenance department is at your service whether it concerns inspections, tests, maintenance, installations or solving malfunctions. Hobrand provides the following Service and Maintenance options:
- Inspection of all fire fighting equipment, both on fire fighting vehicles and in fire stations.
- Maintenance of breathing air compressors.
- Inspection of life jackets and survival suits.
- Inspection and testing of portable and stationary gas detection.
- Inspection and testing of fire protection systems and personal protection equipment on board ships, as well as the filling and compressing of cylinders.
- Testing of breathing air cylinders, breathing protection, measuring equipment, climbing equipment, fall protection, rescue equipment, clothing, gas suits and heat-resistant clothing.
- Testing of foam concentrate analysis for various types of foam.
- Installation of complete breathing air installations.
- Inspections according to NEN3140.
- Registration of serial numbers.
- Placing inspection stickers.
- Repairs and/or replacements.
- Registration of the inspection number in Hobrand Management Software System.
- Supplying a written inspection statement of the maintenance / inspection.
We provide a guarantee on various service and maintenance activities. The guarantee depends on the situation and is agreed upon with the customer.
For breakdowns and service besides working hours you can reach us by phone at +31(0)344-760 290.
DNV GL CLASS APPROVAL, ISO, VCA AND EKH CERTIFICATION
We are a DNV GL certified service provider, ISO certified, VCA** certified and an Approved Inspection Company for Hoisting and Lifting Equipment.